Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Feature! "Ask The Unknown Vet"



Hey Folks- There's a new feature on my Blog
(which by the way, stands for "Brenda's Long-winded Obnoxious Gab-fest)

It's called "Ask the Unknown Vet"

Here is the 1st Question posed to " The Unknown Vet" .....

"Dear Unknown Vet,
Hi, thanks for talking to us...my question is, when I order meds from my vet, they never show up and I have to call his girlfriend! What's up with that?"
-anonymous


Unknown Vet's reply:

"Dear Anonymous,
Your Vet is probably VERY busy explaining to all the other clients where their meds are, I wouldn't worry....you'll get 'em,..... eventually.... :0)"

oxoxo- UV

*****************************************************************

Got a question for The Unknown Vet? Leave it under 'comments' or email me!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO HOT and so is your big horse. I think my big horse and your big horse should do a fun day Pas de deux.
But my horse needs some A-de-quan...

BTW...can the UK vet find xrays that were taken a year ago and what is that law anyway? I have my own brain scan MRI scans, and my current vet wants to know where past xrays are to compare.

Cheers and thanks for blogging and allowing us to ask lots of questions!