Tuesday, November 4, 2008

need an update here...



Someone (BUNNY) says I need to update this....LOL....




Let's see, what's new? It's a rainy election day.


I leave Saturday for Hawaii. I am finding it a bit hard to get in the tropical spirit, but

once you get there, Hawaii works it's magic. I never want to leave. Bun- I will try to hit all the spots we did, way back when. If I can remember that far back...LOL.





Meet Flip, my newest friend...











it is a camcorder. About the easiest thing I've ever used. And it can record an HOUR of video...without tapes or memory cards to fuss with. Just plug it into the computer and that's it!
I LIKE easy. And pretty cheap too.
This is going to be perfect for vacation, horse shows, (RAQUEL'S HORSE SHOWS, Bunny...lol) etc.
Yes, you people can borrow it. :0)






No comments: