Sunday, November 15, 2009

This week's Fresh Flea Market Finds...

Yes, I have been horridly sick all week, but I wouldn't miss my swap today, even if I was dead so I OD'ed on Dayquil and just forced myself! ( I had to sit and rest about halfway through, lol, and then slept for 12 hours straight when I got home, but still...)

Marla bravely went with me, and drove too. (I sure hope she doesn't get what I have.)

Thanks Marla, it's SUCH a treat when someone else does the driving!

So glad we went! Here are some great items I found. I can't believe my luck!

A pretty signed oil painting of pink roses....a matching little rose tray from Germany...old Xmas ornaments, some pretty hand written letters and several fantastic Victorian era photos.

I know I have a zillon of them, but I can't resist!



Completely unable to resist these lovelies as well ...








A gold basket of Flower hors d'oeuvre picks.

How chic are they?? It's dated 1964 on the bottom!

And gorgeous silverware, another weakness of mine.

There is more....this was a good day for hunting..a bad day for the wallet..lol...Marla, I do have that $30 I owe ya...

how about these ties?




Look closer at the pic, all 5 feature horse bits in the design.




The label reads "Designed by Paolo Gucci"...hmm

that name sounds a 'bit' familiar...how much? 1 DOLLAR each. ~wow~


I also grabbed these Springerle Cookie Molds....
(ok, I found the big one awhile back, but I was excited to to add 3 Christmas designs to my little collection.
The other pic's show the pressed cookies, and you can also use them to make ornaments.
(yeah right, like I have time for that...lol!)
But I DO plan on making shortbread cookies and using my new found treasures!
That is, if I ever get rid of this FLU!




1 comment:

Bunnym said...

I love that gold flower Hor 'dorve pick thingy...beautiful! And you are one crazy obsessed women for going while being sick...you got it bad...lol love ya!