Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bun says I hav' to...

Bunny says I have to keep blogging, but it's hard for me.

I make no money at it.

It takes time...and you have to think of stuff to say.

And really, I don't have any words anymore. They dried up and blew away, like brittle old leaves.



I used to want to be a writer, I loved to write in school and always got A's on my stories.

Turn's out, Bio-mom IS a writer, and according to her, there were lots of writers in the family too.

Still...I am all out of words. I reach for something, anything to write about, and usually it's something that bugs me, or I find truly stupid or whatever, and the world doesn't need more of that, does it?

My humor is NOT anything close to being PC, so that's pretty much out, unless I want to get flamed by a bunch of Left-wing Retards! LOL (I did warn you)

So Bunny, this one's for you! See! The world will LIVE better if I don't blog.

You'll still be my friend because I am the pepper to your SALT baby!

So stick that in your shaker! LOL




(The washing machines have nothing to do with anything, but every Blog needs pix...lol)

1 comment:

Bunnym said...

You don't have to make money every single moment of the day. Sometimes just writing can be therapeutic. And yes, you did write about something whether you know it or not...

Condiments? Really? you couldn't chose ying and yang?