Monday, June 29, 2009

the 4th of July






the 4th is right around the corner....





that means SUMMER! Yeah!






(I actually don't really like the 4th, 'cause my doggies get scared. But they are old and losing their hearing so this one might be tolerable for all of us)

I'm staying home with them, of course, 'cause I can't go away and then worry about them.

Anyway.... the 4th makes me think of flags and red, white and blue.













If I was going to a BBQ (HINT) ....I would love to wear this pin (available in my Etsy shop) and carry this handbag. 'Cause what's the point of being over 30 if you can't dress funny? LOL


I think I would look great (or cringe worthy) in a white mini dress with the pin and bag.


Happy 4th everyone!

P.S. Yes, I'd have to bring four dogs to the BBQ, BUT I make AWESOME Potato Salad



And when it gets hot out, that's all I want to eat! YUM!










1 comment:

Bunnym said...

The only thing I like about the 4th is the fireworks. Never really liked the red, white and blue combo, but that pin is cute...very 60's.