Monday, June 8, 2009

Vintage Travel


I have a thing for old suitcases.
I have a thing for ANYTHING old, I guess, but right now, it's
suitcases!

Check these babies out! Don't they make you want to go somewhere?







Vintage suitcases are HOT on Etsy right now. I completely understand. Why travel light? :0)

I have to get a picture posted of the AMAZING White American Tourister suitcase I found yesterday at the flea market....bright white, but there's a surprise.. when you open it....hot pink!

I almost cannot bring myself to let it go! What did I pay for it? A whopping 3 BUCKS!

1 comment:

Bunnym said...

I have an old piece of luggage from Eric's grandparents that they used coming over in the boat. I also have a wooden trunk that's in Raquel's room. I love old luggage. I think it reminds me of traveling on ships and days gone by.