Friday, June 5, 2009

Mission Viejo is missing farmer's.....



I don't really cook, but I love Farmer's Markets. The colorful people and food, not to mention great prices and sometimes, free tastes!




Apparently Mission Viejo doesn't have a proper Farmer's Market.
There is one in Laguna Hills and another in Irvine...

(about 5 miles away, so why am I complaining, right?)




Santa Barbara has an AWESOME one, on Tuesdays, right on State St.




Mostly organic, and lots of flowers too. It's great to get up early, grab a cup of


coffee and walk it before hitting the road to find the Dr's. I found a great bakery down there too....my top accounts RAVED about the apple strudel I bought them.

1 comment:

Bunnym said...

When Raquel has a lesson, I mosey on down to the Farmers Market at the Orange Circle. They have amazing bread there too!

The Santa Barbara thing looked inviting....until you mentioned coffee...ewwww!