Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Spooky Season!


I haven't really gotten into Halloween for a long time. I don't know why, but that seems to have changed. I am craving a little scary stuff....and I love that there are scary movies on all this month.

I could have a Halloween Party! But, it's a little late.

(and why does my house have to be so small?)
Lately it seems there is cool spooky stuff everywhere. I am going to have a party one of these days, and I just couldn't resist these little treasures...in preparation of the "Spooky Someday Party' How about these great salad tongs?? From Target, only $9!




They make pretty good back scratchers too. LOL

Here's another wierd item I couldn't pass up. I thought it could be 'creepy-fied' pretty easily. I started...but it isn't done. $5 at an estate sale. LOL

I think at some point I will have to have a party, even if it is a smallish one. :0)











No comments: