Sunday, December 27, 2009

Better!!!!



Went to see Mickie tonight and she is actually looking really good! Boy did she want to come HOME. I elected to leave her for tonight, since they will monitor her all through the night, and I will go get her tomorrow am. That way I have all day to watch her.



I'm so happy.... she a tough little doggie, that's for sure!~




And wasn't she an adorable puppy?


Here she is biting Eric's pant leg! LOL










The other pic is last Thanksgiving, Mickie climbing into the dishwasher..lol




















** Monday Update**

Mickie came home this morning...Here's the little patient in her "hospital crate"... how do you like the high-tech coke bottle oxygen delivery system?




I went to the swap Sunday am...I felt guilty, but I needed the distraction.

(that's what I tell myself anyway)

And of course, it was amazing what I found! I cannot believe what I get there some days!




I will post pix soon. But to wet your appetite, a set of my favorite crystal glasses...4 ...these things cost $60 EACH in the stores, I got 4 for ......

$15!






And the seller thinks he has more, and promised them to me! Wowza!~

And just WAIT till I post the picture of the amazing table top 3 fold antique mirror...it will take your breath away!













No comments: