Monday, December 28, 2009

Fabulous Flea market finds...








So, some of the goodies I carted home on Sunday, besides the crystal glasses I mentioned in my last post were....




This very old and beautiful tri-fold mirror. It has a butter celluloid cover with a gorgeous woman, with roses and butterflies. When you unfold it, it is a 3 sided vanity mirror. Each mirror is in great shape, and they all have a nice bevel around them.















Cute FrenchGirl Pictures...the last couple of pictures I had sold like hotcakes!! This set is bigger so I am keeping my fingers crossed!




















I did not pay $15 for this, unfortunately. The seller wanted $250 for it...and as lovely as it was, I wasn't going to pay that.

(come'on dude, it's a SWAPMEET, not Nordstrum for Pete's sake!)


I walked away, but came back later and begged. We haggled and finally she was mine.



This I am keeping....no Etsy for her. LOL

No comments: